Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Beautiful Sunshine

Naples, Florida is especially a beautiful place this time of year.  The sun shines daily with limited cloud cover and mild winds.  Today I spent the morning taking a leisurely 10 mile ride on my bike enjoying the sites as well as the flowers, bushes and trees that are blooming this time of year.  Lately we have experienced limited rain fall which is unfortunate for the drought index but most enjoyable for anyone, like myself, who likes to spend time outdoors this time of year.  If you have been to Naples, please share your experiences and thoughts and if you haven't plan on visiting us soon.  There are always things to do and regular entertainment for your enjoyment.  If you need to know where to stay or what to do, if you are planning a trip to our beautiful city, let me know and I will be glad to give you several suggestions.  I hope everyone is enjoying a beautiful sunny day where ever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment